Terms of Services, Refund & Cancellation Policy
This aalimaulad.com Terms of Service (the “Agreement”) contains the terms and conditions that govern your access to and use of the service offerings (as defined below) and is an agreement between Tadika Aalim Aulad Gombak HQ PLT and you or the entity you represent. This agreement takes effect when You click an “I Accept” button or check box presented with these terms, or when you use any of the services. You represent to us that you are lawfully able to enter contracts. If you are entering into this Agreement for an entity, such as the company you work for, you represent to us that you have legal authority to bind that entity. You acknowledge that you have read the Agreement, and you agree to its terms and conditions and all policies posted on the Aalim Aulad Website.
Definitions and Interpretations
“Business Hours” refers to a period of time commencing from 09.00 a.m. to 5.30 p.m. on any Monday to Friday excluding a Public Holiday based on Malaysia calendar.
“Aalim Aulad” refers to the Site located at the URL http://aalimaulad.com, or any other successor sites owned or maintained by Aalim Aulad.
“Services” refers to the web services made available by Aalim Aulad.
Fees and Payment
- Full Payment. All payments including monthly fee due to Aalim Aulad under this Agreement shall be made in full, without deduction for any reason.
- We may also use recurring payment features where our platform may deduct from your bank’s account, credit card/ debit card or e-wallet automatically on monthly basis in accordance with agreed upon tenure of the agreement of the service.
Limitation of Liability
- You expressly understand and agree that, to the extent permitted by applicable laws, Aalim Aulad shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses resulting from the use of or inability to use the Service.
- To the extent permitted by applicable laws, in no event shall aalimaulad.com or our suppliers be liable for lost profits or any special, incidental, or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with our site, our Services or these Terms of Service (however arising including negligence). You agree to indemnify and hold us and (as applicable) our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, Aalim Aulad partners, officers, directors, agents, employees, and suppliers harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents it incorporates by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
- Your use of the Services is at your sole risk. The Services are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any warranty or condition, express, implied or statutory.
- Aalim Aulad does not warrant that the Services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
- Aalim Aulad does not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the Services will be accurate or reliable.
- Aalim Aulad is not responsible for any of your tax obligations or liabilities related to the use of Aalim Aulad does not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other materials purchased or obtained by you through the Services will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Services will be corrected.
Use of the Service Offerings
- Your Account. To access the services, you must create an Aalim Aulad Account associated with a valid e-mail address. You are also known as Primary Contact of your account. Unless explicitly permitted by the Terms of Service, you may only create one account per email address. You are responsible for all activities that occur under your account, regardless of whether the activities are undertaken by you, your employees or a third party (including your contractors or agents) and, except to extent caused by our breach of Agreement.
- Unauthorized Access. Aalim Aulad and its affiliates are not responsible for unauthorized access to your account. You shall contact us immediately if you believe an unauthorized third party may be using your account or if your account information is lost or stolen.
Provision of Services
- Maintenance of Hardware and Software. Unless otherwise indicated in this Agreement, the services shall not include the provision or maintenance of any computer equipment or software required by you to connect to the Aalim Aulad Internet Server.
- Right to Suspend. Aalim Aulad reserves the right to suspend the services or delete fraud account or any part of them for operational reasons or in an emergency and you shall not make any claim or compensation from Aalim Aulad.
Security Of Data.
- Unauthorized Access. You agree that Aalim Aulad is not liable for any unauthorized access to your data even when the access occurs as a result of a fault in equipment or software owned, operated or supplied by Aalim Aulad.
- Other Security. You are responsible for properly configuring and using the services and taking the necessary steps to maintain appropriate security and protection of your content, from unauthorized access and make routine archiving of your content.
Generally. Aalim Aulad may suspend your child registration or any End User’s right to access or use any portion or all the services immediately upon notice to you if we determine:
- You or an End User’s use of the services
- Poses a security risk to the services or any third party.
- May adversely impact the services or the systems or content of any other Aalim Aulad customer.
- May subject us, our affiliates, or any third party to liability.
- You are, or any End User is, in breach of this Agreement.
- You are delinquent on your payment obligations for more than 4 follow-ups.
If you want terminates your account, Aalim Aulad will terminate/delete your database/account on the day you specify the account is cancelled.
Effect of Termination
If Aalim Aulad terminates your right to access or use any or all of our services:
- You remain responsible for all fees and charges you have incurred prior the date of termination.
- Aalim Aulad will erase all your content as a result of your termination, except as specified elsewhere in this Agreement.
- Any such termination shall not be a breach by Aalim Aulad of this Agreement.
If you provide any suggestions to Aalim Aulad or its affiliates, Aalim Aulad will own all rights, titles, and interests in and to the suggestions, even if you have designated the suggestions as confidential. Aalim Aulad will be entitled to use the suggestions without restriction. You hereby irrevocably assign to Aalim Aulad all rights, titles, and interests in and to the suggestions and agree to provide us any assistance we may require documenting, perfect, and maintain our rights in the suggestions.
No refunds or reductions.
- Monthly and Registration fee paid are non-refundable and non-transferable. All payment is final.
- No refund unless by our discretion depends on situations and error.
- Refunds will not be provided for any payment that had been cancelled. We do not provide credit, refunds or prorated billing for payment that are cancelled.
Aalim Aulad may change, discontinue, or deprecate any of the services (including the services as a whole) or change or remove features or functionality of the services from time to time.
Aalim Aulad has a right to not notify you of any material change to or discontinuation of the services.